• The structure is made from black painted steel with a chromed finish and rounded glass;
• integrated O2Ring technology to reduce CO emissions and particulates;
• heat exchanger with triple flue gas path and tube nest;
• thermostatic combustion air management;
• combustion air conveyed outdoors;
• integrated hydronic unit composed of a heat discharge valve, a safety valve and a manometer.
The TOP version is also supplied with:
• a circulation pump;
• a closed expansion tank;
• a digital control panel with probes.